Home Announcements Contact Links Pension/SMA Fund Staff SMA Request Forms SMA Board of Trustees Pension SPD SMA SPD Pension Fund Forms Pension Board of Trustees Pre-Retirement Planning Corner Directions Member Information Employer Login

Pension Fund Forms

Because our application period is time sensitive, we ask that you contact the Pension Fund at:

Iron Workers Mid-America Funds
2350 East 170th Street
Lansing, Illinois 60438

Telephone: (708) 474-9902
Toll Free: (800) 232-8029
Fax: (708) 474-9982

We will promptly provide the information you request.

This web site is maintained by Innovative Software Solutions, Inc.